Alliance VITA denounces the hastily adopted abortion rider, tagged on to the French bioethics bill, and examined in the middle of the night. It...Lire plus
Following the extended deadlines for having drug-induced abortions at home from 5 to 7 weeks of pregnancy, Alliance VITA, is sounding the alarm...Lire plus
On May 22, the French State Council voted to prolong the recent decree, which extends access to drug-induced abortions at home. The April 14,...Lire plus
A new French decree which became effective on April 14, 2020 extends deadlines for having drug-induced abortions at home from 5 to 7 weeks of...Lire plus
Repeatedly questioned by Senator Laurence Rossignol (Oise Socialist Party) about facilitating access to abortion during the confinement period,...Lire plus
On March 19, during the Covid-19 Emergency Bill discussions in the French Senate, Senator Laurence Rossignol tabled an amendment to extend the...Lire plus
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Denounces the Abortion Rider on the Bioethics Bill
- Coronavirus and the Elderly in France: Preliminary Findings of the Parliamentary Inquiry
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?