The French Biomedicine Agency (“ABM”) has recently launched a national gamete donation campaign, using a marketing argument prejudicial to the...Lire plus
An amendment to legalize “ROPA” was introduced at the French National Assembly by deputy and spokesman Jean-Louis Touraine (from President...Lire plus
Excerpts from the hearing at the French Senate, pronounced by Alliance VITA’s Assistant General Delegate, Caroline Roux, regarding the...Lire plus
On December 3, in a hearing at the French Senate, Alliance VITA appealed to the Special Bioethics Committee to conscientiously revise and...Lire plus
By voting the bioethics bill in its’ current form, the deputies have signed the collapse of most of the ethical barriers that France allegedly...Lire plus
As a participant in the “March for the Children”, Alliance VITA is delighted by the large turnout for the protest march in Paris on October 6....Lire plus
- Gamete Donation Campaign to be Launched: to the Best Interest of the Child?
- Canadian Euthanasia Bill Aims to Eliminate the “End of life” Criterion
- Belgium Reports Sharp Increase in Euthanasia
- Is Covid a Pretext for Extending Controversial Home Abortions in France?
- Parents of Children with Disabilities: Statistics in France