Following the adoption at 2nd reading, on August 1, of the bioethics bill by the National Assembly, a press conference by the Marchons Enfants...Lire plus
Alliance VITA denounces the hastily adopted abortion rider, tagged on to the French bioethics bill, and examined in the middle of the night. It...Lire plus
On July 27, during the extraordinary session of the French National Assembly, the second reading of the Bioethics bill was retained by the...Lire plus
Alliance VITA denounces the government’s obstinacy to push through the bioethics law as soon as July 27th, a proof of its lack of respect for...Lire plus
Following the announcement by the French National Assembly that the legislative process on the bioethics bill was suspended, Alliance VITA...Lire plus
Together with the collective group “March for the Children”, Alliance VITA participated in an emergency press conference on June 18, 2020 in...Lire plus
- Gamete Donation Campaign to be Launched: to the Best Interest of the Child?
- Canadian Euthanasia Bill Aims to Eliminate the “End of life” Criterion
- Belgium Reports Sharp Increase in Euthanasia
- Is Covid a Pretext for Extending Controversial Home Abortions in France?
- Parents of Children with Disabilities: Statistics in France