On October 6, in Paris, Blanche Streb, Alliance VITA’s Research and Training Director, and Spokesperson for March for the Children, declared at...Lire plus
Tugdual Derville, Alliance VITA’s General Delegate was invited to speak on France Culture, on September 24th, while the bioethics bill was...Lire plus
Beyond the emblematic issue of “ART without a father” lie many other bioethics issues, which are just as serious. This new bioethics bill...Lire plus
[Press Release]: Understanding Bioethics Ethical and Humanistic Implications of France’s New Bioethics Bill
The French Parliamentary Committee started the first readings of the new bioethics law on September 10, prior to the public sessions scheduled...Lire plus
Last night in France, MP’s from the “LREM” (La République En Marche) and “Modem” (Democrat movement) parties for the special bioethics...Lire plus
As several revisions in the bioethics law are scheduled to be debated at the French Parliament in the coming months, Alliance VITA asked...Lire plus
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Denounces the Abortion Rider on the Bioethics Bill
- Coronavirus and the Elderly in France: Preliminary Findings of the Parliamentary Inquiry
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?