On June 26, 2018, two MP’s were designated to co-pilot an informational task force for revising the Bioethical law: Jean-Louis Touraine (“La...Lire plus
In the past few months, Alliance VITA has been invited to speak before the French National Consultative Ethics Committee (NCEC), the National...Lire plus
Human procreation must not be regulated by ultra-liberal nor state-controlled markets. As the National Consultations on Bioethics opens in...Lire plus
Alliance VITA takes note of the government’s reply to the French Ethics Advisory Committee’s (“CCNE”) following the latter’s convoluted and...Lire plus
By accepting that one can intentionally deprive a child from his father, the French National Consultative Ethics Committee (“CCNE”) seriously...Lire plus
Henri de Soos, Alliance VITA’s General Secretary answers 4 questions regarding the significance and the scope of this political trend...Lire plus
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Calls For Postponing the French Bioethics Bill
- Press Conference by “March for the Children” to Request the Withdrawal of France’s Bioethics Bill