Once again using the Covid national health crisis as a pretext, the French Minister of Health and Solidarity has issued a new decree on...Lire plus
A few days before All Saints Day, and following President Macron’s declaration of a new national lockdown in France, Alliance VITA warns...Lire plus
Since the beginning of the global Covid-19 pandemic, hundreds of surrogate newborns have been “stranded”, pending the reopening of...Lire plus
In France, a Parliamentary investigational committee was appointed to evaluate the management and the consequences of the coronavirus crisis. ...Lire plus
Following the extended deadlines for having drug-induced abortions at home from 5 to 7 weeks of pregnancy, Alliance VITA, is sounding the alarm...Lire plus
On May 22, the French State Council voted to prolong the recent decree, which extends access to drug-induced abortions at home. The April 14,...Lire plus
- Gamete Donation Campaign to be Launched: to the Best Interest of the Child?
- Canadian Euthanasia Bill Aims to Eliminate the “End of life” Criterion
- Belgium Reports Sharp Increase in Euthanasia
- Is Covid a Pretext for Extending Controversial Home Abortions in France?
- Parents of Children with Disabilities: Statistics in France