In France, a Parliamentary investigational committee was appointed to evaluate the management and the consequences of the coronavirus crisis. ...Lire plus
Following the extended deadlines for having drug-induced abortions at home from 5 to 7 weeks of pregnancy, Alliance VITA, is sounding the alarm...Lire plus
On May 22, the French State Council voted to prolong the recent decree, which extends access to drug-induced abortions at home. The April 14,...Lire plus
The latest abortion controversy started right at the beginning of the confinement, when Senator Laurence Rossignol (Socialist Party) tried to...Lire plus
In France, the official decree issued on March 29, 2020, which authorized Rivotril® to be prescribed “off-label, in the context of the COVID-19...Lire plus
Could the COVID-19 pandemic change our vision of the care for the dying or for people at the end of their life? The COVID-19 crisis has sparked...Lire plus
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Denounces the Abortion Rider on the Bioethics Bill
- Coronavirus and the Elderly in France: Preliminary Findings of the Parliamentary Inquiry
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?