Like many others in France, Alliance VITA is deeply concerned about the most vulnerable: those who are elderly, sick, isolated, or disabled,...Lire plus
Caroline Roux, Director of VITA International, was interviewed by French Christian Radio on Vincent Lambert’s case. Some excerpts from the...Lire plus
The UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD), is composed of independent experts in charge with implementing the UN...Lire plus
Tugdual Derville, Alliance VITA’s General Delegate, author of “The Battle of Euthanasia” published by Salvator insists: “By ruling that...Lire plus
Alliance VITA is troubled by the confirmation by the Reims Appeals Court designating Vincent Lambert’s spouse as his legal guardian on Friday...Lire plus
Alliance VITA expresses deep concern following the decision announced by the Administrative Appeals Court in Nancy, demanding for the collegial...Lire plus
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Denounces the Abortion Rider on the Bioethics Bill
- Coronavirus and the Elderly in France: Preliminary Findings of the Parliamentary Inquiry
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?