On November 6, 2020, statistics were published on the social and economic level of French households having one or more children with a...Lire plus
Like many others in France, Alliance VITA is deeply concerned about the most vulnerable: those who are elderly, sick, isolated, or disabled,...Lire plus
Caroline Roux, Director of VITA International, was interviewed by French Christian Radio on Vincent Lambert’s case. Some excerpts from the...Lire plus
The UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD), is composed of independent experts in charge with implementing the UN...Lire plus
Tugdual Derville, Alliance VITA’s General Delegate, author of “The Battle of Euthanasia” published by Salvator insists: “By ruling that...Lire plus
Alliance VITA is troubled by the confirmation by the Reims Appeals Court designating Vincent Lambert’s spouse as his legal guardian on Friday...Lire plus
- Gamete Donation Campaign to be Launched: to the Best Interest of the Child?
- Canadian Euthanasia Bill Aims to Eliminate the “End of life” Criterion
- Belgium Reports Sharp Increase in Euthanasia
- Is Covid a Pretext for Extending Controversial Home Abortions in France?
- Parents of Children with Disabilities: Statistics in France