Could the COVID-19 pandemic change our vision of the care for the dying or for people at the end of their life? The COVID-19 crisis has sparked...Lire plus
On March 29th, the French Journal Officiel published a decree authorizing “off-label” prescriptions of Rivotril® until April 15, 2020, that is,...Lire plus
Like many others in France, Alliance VITA is deeply concerned about the most vulnerable: those who are elderly, sick, isolated, or disabled,...Lire plus
Alliance VITA warns that serious ethical transgressions are looming over many elderly individuals during these unforeseen circumstances of...Lire plus
The recent update by the French High Authority for Health (“HAS”) on continuous deep sedation until death coupled with the announcement that...Lire plus
“I wish it could have ended in a different way …” Alliance VITA has just launched the publication of its’ new Guide for...Lire plus
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Calls For Postponing the French Bioethics Bill
- Press Conference by “March for the Children” to Request the Withdrawal of France’s Bioethics Bill
- Press Release: Alliance VITA Denounces Government’s Gambit to Push Through the French Bioethics Bill