In France, the official decree issued on March 29, 2020, which authorized Rivotril® to be prescribed “off-label, in the context of the COVID-19...Lire plus
On April 23, the Dutch Supreme Court rendered a decision on the value of advance directives written by people with dementia by ruling that...Lire plus
On March 29th, the French Journal Officiel published a decree authorizing “off-label” prescriptions of Rivotril® until April 15, 2020, that is,...Lire plus
On March 5th the Belgian Federal Parliament voted to further extend legislation in favor of increasing access to euthanasia. The revised law...Lire plus
On March 3, 2020 in Belgium, the Federal Control Commission for Evaluating Euthanasia (“CFCEE”) enumerated 2655 official cases of euthanasia in...Lire plus
On February 27, 2020, the Federal Constitutional Court in Germany overturned the legal ban which prohibited doctors or associations from...Lire plus
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Denounces the Abortion Rider on the Bioethics Bill
- Coronavirus and the Elderly in France: Preliminary Findings of the Parliamentary Inquiry
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?