In France, a Parliamentary investigational committee was appointed to evaluate the management and the consequences of the coronavirus crisis. ...Lire plus
Alliance VITA denounces the government’s obstinacy to push through the bioethics law as soon as July 27th, a proof of its lack of respect for...Lire plus
An amendment to legalize “ROPA” was introduced at the French National Assembly by deputy and spokesman Jean-Louis Touraine (from President...Lire plus
Together with the collective group “March for the Children”, Alliance VITA participated in an emergency press conference on June 18, 2020 in...Lire plus
Following the extended deadlines for having drug-induced abortions at home from 5 to 7 weeks of pregnancy, Alliance VITA, is sounding the alarm...Lire plus
On May 22, the French State Council voted to prolong the recent decree, which extends access to drug-induced abortions at home. The April 14,...Lire plus
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Denounces the Abortion Rider on the Bioethics Bill
- Coronavirus and the Elderly in France: Preliminary Findings of the Parliamentary Inquiry
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?