The French Biomedicine Agency (“ABM”) has recently launched a national gamete donation campaign, using a marketing argument prejudicial to the...Lire plus
On October 6, 2020, the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada tabled a bill to eliminate the end-of-life criterion for the law on...Lire plus
In Belgium, the Federal Control Commission for Evaluating Euthanasia (“CFCEE”) has submitted its ninth governmental report presenting the...Lire plus
Once again using the Covid national health crisis as a pretext, the French Minister of Health and Solidarity has issued a new decree on...Lire plus
On November 6, 2020, statistics were published on the social and economic level of French households having one or more children with a...Lire plus
- Gamete Donation Campaign to be Launched: to the Best Interest of the Child?
- Canadian Euthanasia Bill Aims to Eliminate the “End of life” Criterion
- Belgium Reports Sharp Increase in Euthanasia
- Is Covid a Pretext for Extending Controversial Home Abortions in France?
- Parents of Children with Disabilities: Statistics in France