Historically, the Netherlands was the first European country to decriminalize euthanasia and assisted suicide by a law passed in 2001. The...Lire plus
May 28, 2017 marked the 15th anniversary of the law legalizing euthanasia in Belgium. According to the official data from their Federal Control...Lire plus
Henri de Soos, Alliance VITA’s General Secretary answers 4 questions regarding the significance and the scope of this political trend...Lire plus
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Denounces the Abortion Rider on the Bioethics Bill
- Coronavirus and the Elderly in France: Preliminary Findings of the Parliamentary Inquiry
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?