A few days before All Saints Day, and following President Macron’s declaration of a new national lockdown in France, Alliance VITA warns...Lire plus
On September 22, French President, Emmanuel Macron announced during his visit to an “EPHAD” (nursing home establishments for aged and dependent...Lire plus
In France, a Parliamentary investigational committee was appointed to evaluate the management and the consequences of the coronavirus crisis. ...Lire plus
In his TV address of Monday April 13, French President Emmanuel Macron announced that the COVID-19 confinement would be extended until May 11....Lire plus
Like many others in France, Alliance VITA is deeply concerned about the most vulnerable: those who are elderly, sick, isolated, or disabled,...Lire plus
Following Italy, Spain is the second most-affected European country by the coronavirus, with over 56,000 reported cases and at least 4,000...Lire plus
- Gamete Donation Campaign to be Launched: to the Best Interest of the Child?
- Canadian Euthanasia Bill Aims to Eliminate the “End of life” Criterion
- Belgium Reports Sharp Increase in Euthanasia
- Is Covid a Pretext for Extending Controversial Home Abortions in France?
- Parents of Children with Disabilities: Statistics in France