In France, a Parliamentary investigational committee was appointed to evaluate the management and the consequences of the coronavirus crisis. ...Lire plus
In his TV address of Monday April 13, French President Emmanuel Macron announced that the COVID-19 confinement would be extended until May 11....Lire plus
Like many others in France, Alliance VITA is deeply concerned about the most vulnerable: those who are elderly, sick, isolated, or disabled,...Lire plus
Following Italy, Spain is the second most-affected European country by the coronavirus, with over 56,000 reported cases and at least 4,000...Lire plus
Two days before the European elections, Alliance VITA gives the results of its awareness campaign for “Fragile Generations”. While...Lire plus
On 28 April, 2019, Alliance VITA launched a European awareness campaign about Vulnerable Generations. This initiative raises European...Lire plus
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Denounces the Abortion Rider on the Bioethics Bill
- Coronavirus and the Elderly in France: Preliminary Findings of the Parliamentary Inquiry
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?