Former magistrate Michèle Bernard-Requin, who died of cancer on December 14, had been in palliative care in Paris at the Sainte Perrine...Lire plus
“I wish it could have ended in a different way …” Alliance VITA has just launched the publication of its’ new Guide for...Lire plus
The theme for the 6th annual World Hospice and Palliative Care Day held on October 12, 2019 is “My Care, My Right”. This unified...Lire plus
As a member of the collective group “Relieve Pain without Killing”, the Alliance VITA association joins them in denouncing the irresponsible...Lire plus
On Thursday October 19, 2017, Alliance VITA addressed the issue of Advance Directives. “ANTICIPATE, before dying” to provide...Lire plus
Alliance VITA believes the government’s new public awareness campaign for the end-of-life attests to the widening differences between the new...Lire plus
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Calls For Postponing the French Bioethics Bill
- Press Conference by “March for the Children” to Request the Withdrawal of France’s Bioethics Bill
- Press Release: Alliance VITA Denounces Government’s Gambit to Push Through the French Bioethics Bill