The 18th edition for the L’Oréal-UNESCO Award for Women in Science named as Laureates today in Paris two biologists, Emmanuelle Charpentier and...Lire plus
For Alliance VITA, the decision of the Reims’ judge to appoint Vincent Lambert’s wife as his tutor is surprising and worrisome, even if the...Lire plus
On March 8, International Day for Women, Alliance VITA has launched an alert against a serious back step which threatens women and their...Lire plus
Genetically modifying the human genome has become rather simple, accessible, fast and inexpensive with the CRISPR-Cas9 technique, and promises...Lire plus
« Healing our society »: an event followed live by more than 6,000 participants in 122 cities in France and abroad
The 2016 edition of the Bioethics Conferences, organized by Alliance VITA, gathered more than 6,000 individuals this year in 122 cities to...Lire plus
For Alliance VITA, the law on the end of life which has just been voted by Parliament yesterday requires now utmost vigilance by MP’s, health...Lire plus
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Calls For Postponing the French Bioethics Bill
- Press Conference by “March for the Children” to Request the Withdrawal of France’s Bioethics Bill