Although surrogacy is illegal in France, the trade show “Désir d’enfant” (Desire for a Child) reopened yet again this year in Paris on...Lire plus
On May 18, 2021, in its House judgment, the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) unanimously concluded that refusing to recognize two persons...Lire plus
- Film on Assisted Suicide: “Everything Went Well”?
- Gender Changes in Children: Over 50 Experts Warn of Abuse
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA’s Response to the 2021-2024 Palliative Care Plan
- More and Poorer Single-parent Families in France According to Statistics
- [Press Release] – Abortion Prevention Policy Urgently Needed in France