On October 13, the Versailles Court of Appeal ruled against the OVH company which provided hosting for a website marketing Surrogacy. The...Lire plus
Since the beginning of the global Covid-19 pandemic, hundreds of surrogate newborns have been “stranded”, pending the reopening of...Lire plus
On April 3rd, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic and behind closed doors in the Capitol, the state of New York voted to legalize commercial...Lire plus
Michelle Reaves, a young American wife, and mother of two children, died tragically during childbirth. She was serving as a gestational...Lire plus
On November 25, 2019, the Court of Appeals in Rennes, France recognized the filiation on French civil registration for four children born to...Lire plus
On December 18, 2019 the Court of Cassation ruled that children born abroad from surrogacy or ART from third-party donors may now have their...Lire plus
- Gamete Donation Campaign to be Launched: to the Best Interest of the Child?
- Canadian Euthanasia Bill Aims to Eliminate the “End of life” Criterion
- Belgium Reports Sharp Increase in Euthanasia
- Is Covid a Pretext for Extending Controversial Home Abortions in France?
- Parents of Children with Disabilities: Statistics in France