On April 3rd, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic and behind closed doors in the Capitol, the state of New York voted to legalize commercial...Lire plus
Michelle Reaves, a young American wife, and mother of two children, died tragically during childbirth. She was serving as a gestational...Lire plus
On November 25, 2019, the Court of Appeals in Rennes, France recognized the filiation on French civil registration for four children born to...Lire plus
On December 18, 2019 the Court of Cassation ruled that children born abroad from surrogacy or ART from third-party donors may now have their...Lire plus
In its December 12, 2019 report, the European Court of Human Rights upheld the French courts’ refusal to register the entire foreign...Lire plus
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Denounces the Abortion Rider on the Bioethics Bill
- Coronavirus and the Elderly in France: Preliminary Findings of the Parliamentary Inquiry
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?