Alliance VITA denounces the lobbyists’ attempt to use the traditional day for commemorating deceased family members on November 2nd. to promote...Lire plus
Alliance VITA expresses deep concern following the decision announced by the Administrative Appeals Court in Nancy, demanding for the collegial...Lire plus
On November 2nd, the day in honor of the memory of the deceased, Alliance VITA denounces the contemptible recuperation of this day of reverence...Lire plus
Tugdual Derville speaks on the conviction following appeal for Dr. Bonnemaison, by the Assize Court in Angers, to two years of suspended prison...Lire plus
Tugdual Derville, Alliance VITA’s General Delegate and spokesperson for the movement “Relieve Suffering Without Killing”, was interviewed on...Lire plus
- [Press Release] Alliance VITA Denounces the Abortion Rider on the Bioethics Bill
- Coronavirus and the Elderly in France: Preliminary Findings of the Parliamentary Inquiry
- [Press Release]: Alliance VITA Implores French MP’s to Vote against the Bioethics Bill
- [Press Release]: French Bioethics Bill: That’s Enough, Stop the Fiasco!
- Bioethics: What Does “ROPA” Conceal?