Without any preliminary discussions or suggestions for preventing abortion, a Health Bill was adopted at the first reading in the French...Lire plus
[Press Release]: Alliance VITA Denounces Attempt to Abolish Conscience Clause in French Health Bill Reform
Alliance VITA denounces an attempt to abolish the conscience clause for doctors and health professionals using amendments to article 17 in...Lire plus
Alliance VITA has renewed its request for the new French government to develop a genuine abortion prevention and provide more balanced...Lire plus
[Press Release]: Numerical Obstruction to Abortion: Ambiguous Decision from the Constitutional Council
Tugdual Derville, Alliance VITA’s General Delegate’s viewpoint: “The March 16, 2017 decision from the French Constitutional Council is...Lire plus
[Press Release] Numerical Obstruction to Abortion: VITA denounces an alarming bill against the freedom of speech and women’s’ rights to be informed.
After the French Joint Parliamentary Committee failed to reach an agreement on the bill, a new version has just been voted which combines the...Lire plus
[Press release] Abortion: Why is the High Council for Equality unaware of the pressure on women to abort?
Alliance VITA has learned according to the latest report published by the French High Council for Equality between men and women (HEC) that the...Lire plus
- Coronavirus: Temporary “Off-label” Derogation for Rivotril® Rescinded
- Dutch Court Approves Euthanasia for People with Dementia
- Controversial French Decree for Drug-induced Abortions at Home during COVID-19 Crisis
- French President summons to allow end-of-life visits during Covid-19 confinement
- New York Legalizes Commercial Surrogacy amid the Coronavirus Pandemic